Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Denny's


You got to love the restaurant Denny's. Tuesdays and Saturday nights the kids eat free. So off to our new Denny's we go with my Aunt and Uncle. There has to be about ten people in the whole restaurant. Our waitress has two tables, us and one other with two people. Yes, there is seven of us but PLEASE how hard is it to wait two tables. We had to ask for refills ten times and only got one the entire time. My order got skipped completely and arrived when everyone was finishing up and she had the audacity to act like my twelve and eleven year old sons were way too old for kids meals. This is after seeing my 12 year old carry in his blankets and teddy bear. (That is a different blog.) Does she really think a child who is too old for the kids meal would be seen dead with those items. Now grant it my middle child is 150lbs and 5'6" already but hey he is big for his age. The only mature one of my kids is my 10 year old daughter who wanted to order off the adult menu but we would not let her. The boys order the Rocket Ship cup and here she is sipping Cappucinno and they don't question her age. She is over 5' and weighs 110lbs. I just don't understand it. This was our fourth time at this restaurant and the visit on Friday November 28th ended in our meal being half off. After being there over an hour waiting on the order to even come to the table. Should have been free but we had already created a scene so we let it go especially knowing we would be coming back. Guess it won't be better the next time but you can bet we will go back. However, the next time I will complain even if hubby refuses too.

No comments: