Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Decorations


Well today the hubster came home early and decided to decorate our house for Christmas. Well this is no small task. Every strand has to be hung perfectly and then they get plugged into our musical Christmas box and they all flash to the music (that probably annoys the neighbors and me too sometimes. LOL.) So we trim our Charlie Brown tree out front with the pruning sheers then we threw on the net lights and hung ornaments all over it. The kids decorated the mailbox and placed the candy canes around the tree, then rode off on there bikes, just so they did not have to help anymore. Amidst the yelling at me over my stupidity, like I can read his mind, the ladder has to be a certain way for him to access the lights. Like I knew this. Then he keeps tipping the ladder like he is going to fall off scaring me to death. He then safely comes down the ladder, reaches up my top and grabs his prize for a job well done only to discover the neighbor saw it all. (my blushing) Then we can't find the plug to my musical trees. Like I know where he put it last year, but I moved it. NOT. Finally after yelling and screaming about the fact that the trees are worthless he remembers the cord is under his work desk in a box. Go Figure. Amidst all the antics of the day the job turned out great and the house looks wonderful. It definelty was worth it. Hope your decorating experience is a lot less stressful then mine. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siteseer said...

OMG is that your house? You really do go all out lol. We have a string of lights along the porch railing and a "Merry Christmas" lamp post lol. Your's is beautiful!