Friday, December 19, 2008

Can We Say Wii!


I don't know about y'all but my children had wanted the Wii last Christmas but had not said one word about it this year until this week. I would have brought it last year but it was impossible to find. Now earlier this year and even this month, it was available, until now. Now that my kids have decided they want one there is none to be found. The Walmart sales clerk was real helpful letting me know that there will be plenty after Christmas. Well DUH! So I guess Santa is writing my kids an IOU. It will not be there first IOU. Two years ago they got the IOU for the Nintendo DS. Once again they decided they wanted it the week before Christmas, no such luck finding it. So the day after Christmas Best Buy had gotten them back in and they cashed in there IOU. This year it will probably be a week or more before that IOU gets cashed in but the wait will be worth it. HOPEFULLY! In the meantime, should I buy them any games for this Wii or wait? How do you think they will feel opening games to a system they do not have? Or should there be no gifts under the tree but the note? Oh the Christmas season and the joys of shopping. LOL.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Let them suffer with the anticipation of having to wait to play those fun games.

I think Toys R Us had Wiis still yesturday. Call them and see.