Monday, December 1, 2008

Gotta Love Sick Days

Boy do I love when one of my kids is sick. I get to stay in bed later, miss the bus and deal with a whiny, sick child all day. Lucky for me it was my daughter. Then she gets up at 11am asking "Where are we going to eat?" Wait eat, your sick, that makes you unable to go out to eat. But she is quick with her replies "I have to go out since I have to go to the Doctor so therefore we get to eat out." Okay I give in off to eat and the Doctor. After eating, doctor, Walgreen's and waiting for the Rx I feel sick. LOL. She really got excited when the Doc told her no school til Wednesday. I wanted to cry. There goes my peaceful day again. Tomorrow she will be asking for food again. I am waiting to see which one of my two boys will be "playing sick" tomorrow just because Sis is home again. My guess will be my middle child who right before going to bed asked "Are my cheeks still red?" Like what does this mean he has a fever but no symptoms. Kids you gotta love them. My oldest just pulled a tooth out of his mouth and asked "Does this mean I get to stay home now too?" NO! Off to bed so I can have a break. Next thing I know hubby will be sick and no one will be leaving the house but me. Like it wasn't bad enough that they just had five days off for Thanksgiving break.

1 comment:

Kris said...

What's really bad is when you home school and the kids play sick so they don't have to go to school. Do they not realize they already don't "go" to school?
My son is votng on your oldest being the one to stay home with your girl tomorrow.