Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank God for my Hubby!



I cannot cook. It is a known fact. I have caused one oven fire from chicken nuggets, one microwave fire from frozen biscuits and a Styrofoam plate and now I have succeeded in catching a George Foreman on fire. I officially turn my kitchen over to who ever wants it. LOL. Last night as I was trying to cook a burger on the Foreman I notice smoke. I assume that it is the grease from the burger and no big deal. Well hubby comes in the kitchen and says do you realize the Foreman is on fire. WHAT? He walks over to the counter and notices that I was cooking the cord instead of the burger. LOL. Thank God he caught it when he did or we would have had no kitchen or house left. I guess the George will continue to work for the next time hubby wants to use it. But I will not be using it or any other appliance in my kitchen. As my sign over my oven reads. Kitchen closed this chicks gone to Walmart. Of course it needs to read Kitchen closed this chicks at a restaurant. LOL. Happy Cooking and Eating to All of You! I am off to McDonald's LOL.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I had a fire in my oven today too! For some reason the whole pizza melted through the rack of the oven and all over the burner element.

Where are we going to dinner!?!?