Friday, January 16, 2009

I love eating out.

You gotta love Ryan's Restaurants. Last night the kids and I went to Ryan's.(Hubby want go, states it all tastes the same.) The fact that the kids can eat all they want for $3.99 with a drink is such a bargain. Four of us ate for $18 bucks. They needed to roll all of us out the door when we where done. LOL. I love there rolls and they do have steak on the buffet every night. I must say it was a lot better than the last time we went. Now my middle child gets one item, eats three quarters of it, then pronounces he did not like it and needs to go get something else. But my youngest can eat anyone under the table. We have all moved on to dessert and she is still eating. She then can get dessert, eat it and then decide she is going to eat spaghetti, since she is not full. I do worry about her. She will probably be bigger then a house. LOL. Hope that metabolism of hers never slows. Now tonight we are eating in it is WAY TO COLD. Us Southerners do not like this weather. It is 36 degrees right now and heading into the teens. Christmas was 80 degrees and we where in shorts. Our beloved "adopted Father" is bringing over dinner. Thank God I don't have to cook. It is a rare occasion for me to fix a meal. LOL. I like to keep the restaurants in business. Have a great night and stay warm. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Michele said...

OMGosh! I love Ryans! We dont have any around here, but everytime I go visit my sister, I make it a point to go to the one by their house! YUMMMMY!