Sunday, March 22, 2009

Perfectly Frank's


Our friends took us yesterday to a really cute restaurant right off Main Street in Summerville at 119 West Doty Avenue called Perfectly Frank's. This is a hot dog joint that also sells Hamburgers and Tacos. The hot dogs have some really great names and come with toppings I would not have thought of. Such as the Frank Morgan which has mac and cheese, or how about a Frankie Avalon which has homemade creamy slaw. I had the Frank that was a hot dog with mustard, I know boring, but that is me. Now my son had the Benjamin Franklin with there homemade chili and cheese sauce. The Anne Frank is a turkey dog with Swiss cheese, slaw and spicy mustard. Excellent french fries with sea salt and vinegar, yummy and great prices. The Frank cost 1.95 and is huge hot dog. Note to peanut allergies they do fry in 100 percent peanut oil. So if you are in Summerville and craving a dog go check out Perfectly Frank's.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I've been trying to get T there. Now I really have to. I keep forgetting.
Hey! Why aren't you in church?!?!